WHO WE ARE
HRnetGroup was founded in 1992. After the development of 27 years, It has been recognized as Singapores largest recruitment firm with two main businesses in professional recruitment and flexible staffing across Asia-Pacific area except Japan.
Through its 13 brands, HRnet Group operates in 13 Asian cities, namely, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Taipei, Seoul, Tokyo and Djakarta. The company has more than 1,000 consultants active in the business every day and has more than 10000 contractors who serve customers at any time, including 104 Fortune 500 companies.
After 16 June 2017 IPO, The group has built a co-ownership model, through the "123GROW Plan" that will allow up to 404 employees to become shareholders in the company. The program will continue to inspire good performers to participate.
At HRnetGroup, Consultants will be representing the leading multinational companies in various industries such as Healthcare, Clinical Research Organizations, FMCG, private practice, retail & Luxury, Industrial sector and our clients have critically relied on HRnetGroup’s methodology for their executive management and flexible staffing business needs.
Now we have three key brands in China, HRnetOne and PeopleSearch are experts in Executive Search and RecruitFirst is an expert in flexible staffing.
1. Well understand clients job description and requirements
2. Conduct the market search through different channels
3. Update candidates CV and input CV to the database to assist building up the talent pool
4. Select and match candidates for assignments including managing the interview process, salary negotiations and candidate management
5. Gather feedback and proactively follow up with both clients and candidates from interview towards the on-boarding stage
6. Develop long-term and trusted relationships with clients by attaining a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of the organizations culture and resourcing requirements
7. Behaving like an entrepreneur to take initiatives in business development and marketing activities
1. Bachelors degree with experience, previous recruitment/sales experience is a plus
2. Be passionate about developing your career in sales environment, keen to achieve your ambition within a high-performing team
3. Quickly reaction to clients requirements, proven analytical and problem solving abilities, superb communication skills are essential
4. Mature and results-driven with logical thinking, always aiming at achieving the goal
5. Approachable and accessible, entrepreneurial, energetic, resilient and dynamic team player
6. Positive attitude, Pro-active, Presentable, self-motivated, bi-lingual, and eager to learn
7. Mandarin speakers, who are fluent in oral and written English
WHAT WE OFFER
-Attractive and scientific incentive program
-Practical on-the-job training across all aspects of recruitment
-Passionate, dynamic and rewarding working environment where we celebrate success
-Clear and professional promotion criteria and career path in which opportunities will be prepared for everyone to be an expert in the specific industry
-Regional Leadership Development Program which leads to an unusual and extraordinary leader
l Management Trainee
l Associate Consultant
l Senior Consultant
l Team Leader