As a HR Intern
you will play a pivotal role in providing assistance and service on all HR
activities as assigned and guided. Across our Human Resource department you
will have the opportunity to fully support Shanghai Hukou and residency
application processes and be committed to providing excellent customer
Human Resources plays an essential role in making sure that Rolls-Royce employees and the organisation as a whole are working together to create a better future. This involves researching, developing and implementing the best HR solutions and new ideas across the company, as well as ensuring we have a consistent strategy, service and policy across all of our locations, regardless of country.
At Rolls-Royce, we focus on the future in every sense. We continually break new ground with integrated power solutions that are technologically advanced and create better power for a changing world.
• Coordinate performance management process.
• Liaise with training vendor to follow up all training logistics activities.
• Coordinate on Occupational Health Check programme.
• Maintain general HR files & records.
• Provide HR transactional services to all employees in China and escalate employee enquiries to the appropriate HR personnel.
• Involvement in other HR related projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Able to work under pressure including multi-tasking.
• Good work attitude with a willingness to learn.
• Flexible with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self-confidence and professional attitude.
• Possess the capability of working independently.
• Exceptional written and verbal English.
• Confident in using Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
Location: Shanghai Pudong Kerry Parkside
Internship Duration: at least 6 months
Weekly Schedule: 3 to 5 days per week
Create momentum. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Trusted to deliver excellence.