Hult International Business School is the world’s global business school offering an accelerated MBA degree, a series of one-year Master degrees, an Executive MBA degree, a Bachelor degree and Ashridge Executive Education programs. Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives on Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation—a program that allows students to study on any combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We love exceeding goals, we love speed, and we strive when changes happen. We are quite un-traditional in style, we are entrepreneurs. Fundamentally, we love what we do: helping students find a business school that is relevant and that could potentially change their lives. If you identify yourself with us, please contact us!
We are looking for an Intern to help our Enrollment team in Shanghai Office. You will be responsible for contacting and advising our Chinese candidates, and as the first touch point with the school for many students, we rely on you to build our brand and reputation. We are looking for a confident, results-driven sales person who will bring experience and enthusiasm to a young team. You will enjoy being part of a young sociable office, be motivated to exceed your targets and want to be part of the schools continuing success story.
· Promoting our top ranked program to pre-qualified potential candidates
· Providing advice by telephone
· Interacting with candidates in a professional manner, in line with the brand values and principles
· Supporting recruiters with advanced candidates
· Contributing to team coaching and development
· Decent level of English (Verbal and Comprehension)
· Exceptional listening and communication skills
· Confident and professional phone manner
· Customer focused, understanding candidate needs
· Willingness to learn and open to feedback, self motivated
· Entry level role- internship
· Working hours: Mon. to Fri. – 10:30am to 7:30pm & occasional Saturdays before deadline
· Great career prospects both within the office and the large network of EF Companies around the world.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco & Shanghai. The School's mission is to transform lives by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.