Scope of our services:
• Mergers & acquisitions advisory (buy-side & sell-side): Advising clients seeking to expand a business through an acquisition, realize value through a disposal or restructuring, or contemplating an MBO or LBO.
• Financing advisory: Advising clients on the critical issues arising during transaction, i.e. financing structure, fund sourcing, cross-border remittance of purchase consideration.
• Deal valuation and financial modeling
• Prepare pitch/deal documents such as proposals, teasers and information memorandums;
• Assist to facilitate and conduct market and industry research and analysis;
• Assist to identify and approach targets / investors;
• Assist to develop valuation, financial and strategic analysis;
• Assist to provide buy-side, sell-side M&A and financing advisory for cross-border and domestic transactions to state-owned enterprises, multi-national companies, listed or private domestic industrial companies and private equity;
• Directly report to Associate / Senior Associate / Manager.
- 1st year in post-graduate, 4th year undergraduate with secured offer from a graduate school, or in 3rd year undergraduate; a relevant post-graduate/professional qualification (such as CFA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent) will be highly regarded;
- Relevant internship experience, an understanding of business fundamentals such as investment banking, mergers & acquisitions, strategic consulting, corporate finance and relative businesses;
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving ability;
- Ability to logically structure a deliverable storyboard
- Good ability to communicate and write verbally in English and Chinese;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Self-starter, able to work effectively under light supervision and to demanding deadlines.
- Prefer to work 4-5 days a week with for at least 2 months;