Company name: Spare Leash
What we expect:
Should you accept this offer, per company policy you will be expected to demonstrate the following:
• Be outgoing and presentable at all times
• Available to work flexible hours, weekends and events
• Be a positive representation of Spare Leash
Roles are below but not limited to:
• Company translations online and offline
• Help with building a Chinese Marketing strategy
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials in both English and Chinese
• Assist in daily marketing tasks on all Spare Leash channels, Instagram, Facebook, Wechat, Weibo etc.
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers, keep us up to date with new marketing ideas
• Assist with execution of events and sponsorships
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both online and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Attend events and represent Spare Leash
• Provide support to social media efforts, and marketing tasks
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
• Help identify new possible channels for marketing
• Content creation and update of Spare Leash official account
• Come with new ideas and feedback on the new platform
Full time flexible hours with weekly meet ups.
During the internship period we would like to keep the vacation to a minimum but if need to leave, please provide us with dates and let us know in advance. We also ask that all weekly tasks are completed/ a handover process is done with another team member before leaving or that you are open to working remotely.
The internship is unpaid until something else is discussed. After the internship period is over we can discuss further on a compensation, which both employee and employee agree on.