Mission and Purpose：
The Audi Innovation Research office at Audi China was established to analyze trends with focus on the Chinese market, one of our most important markets.
The main objective of this office is to prepare insights of upcoming trends and changes among the Chinese society, customers, market etc. The results work as basis to AUDI AG and different departments at Audi China to gain a comprehensive notion of the existing and future changes in Chinese society in order to understand specific requirements of the Chinese market and to derive further implications for Audi's strategy in China.
Audi Innovation Research China takes care of this strategic business field highlighting the indication & bench marks for the brand strategy and the products of Audi.
Job Duties and Responsibilities：
- Analyzing current market in China - within and outside automotive industry
- Desktop research (internet, social media)
- Preparation of presentations
- Planning, organizing meetings/interviews with agencies
- Support conducting projects
Proceeded bachelor or master studies in Math, Statistics, Market research, International Management, Business Administration, economics, Social Science or Communication
- Basic knowledge on marketing and market research
- Creativity & flexibility
- Analytical capabilities
- International and intercultural approach
- Fluent in English (both writing and speaking),
- Fluent/good knowledge in Chinese