Essential Responsibilities General Electric’s global Financial Management Program (FMP) started 100 years ago which is widely recognized to be the premier program of its kind. FMP develops leadership and analytical skills through world-class course training and key assignments cross all GE business. The program is led by senior GE professionals and mentors and is committed to accelerate development of entry-level talent and produce future capable finance leaders. It is the ground stone of a long successful GE career.
FMP is a 2-year program that allows members to hone their leadership, business and technical skills through 4 challenging six-month assignments and world-class training. The job assignments and training are designed to provide hands-on finance experience on GEs strategic initiatives.
The FMP curriculum is designed to give members the opportunity to experience the entire finance function at GE through a balance of challenging rotational assignments and virtual and face-toface course work.
•Activated Leadership Journey
•FMP Domain Classes (Virtual)
•FMP Simulation Project
•FMP Global Conference
Possible rotations include:
•Financial planning and analysis
•Supply Chain finance
• Bachelor or Master Degree
• Relevant Academic and/or Work Experience Preferred
(Finance management, accounting, economics, financing, mathematics and statistics etc.)
• Demonstrated Leadership Experience
• Analytical Ability, Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Flexible/Adaptable/Mobile (rotational program, locations vary by business)
• Less than 2 years full-time external work experience
• English language fluency required
• Possess citizenship of People s Republic of China, HK or Taiwan