- Write competitor weekly news, competitor preview, competitor analysis OEM introduction and vehicle highlights.
- Established competitor product database covering technical data, timelines and highlights of each model compared with its competitors.
- Support other activities such as auto shows, tearing down, test drives and so on.
- Degree in Vehicle Engineering/Automation/Mechanical Engineering
- Degree in IT / Digitalization related / Internet of things / smart production engineering
- Knowledge about vehicle components
- Technology Trend / Big technology development milestones
- Proactive Working behavior, able to structure projects and work independently, open communication behavior
- Flexibility, willingness and cooperativeness
- Very good English and Mandarin (reading, writing & speaking)
- German knowledge
From January 14th, 2019 to July in 2019, at least four days a week for 6 months.