1) Update Vendor Service and Goods Verification Status, classify category and make summary table accordingly.
2) Update audit due case.
3) Export Tracking list, and make a related comparison.
4) Support audit team, and cooperate with the latest information
5) Monthly budget management and report.
6) Pre-view of daily controlling approval.
7) Support line manager with daily work.
8) Assist in long ageing payment.
1) Bachelor/Master degree major in Finance, Accounting, and Risk Management or other Business related.
2) Available for a six-month internship, at least 4 days per week.
3) Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience in SAP would be a preference.
4) Fluent in both written and oral English.
5) Good interpersonal skills.