1. College degree or above with Science and Engineering background
2. Intern/graduates with good potential is preferred ;
3. Good in English spoken , written ,Listening and reading
1. Develop Timken EHS policies and procedures and work towards increase the EHS awareness in the plant.
2. Promote the implementation of EHS ＆ OHSAS in the plant, to maintain and continually improve EHS performance.
3. Safety, environment inspection or self assessment at site, develop and track action plan to close gaps found during assessments.
4. Report, investigate, advise management regarding accidents, notices of violation, and fines initiated by the authorities, fire bureau.
5. Conduct the risk assessment, energy isolation for the machine and equipments, ensure that proper safeguarding and best practices are incorporated into the process.
6. Hazardous material management: develop control and safe methods and relevant training to associates
7. New projects application for construction and approval.