A great opportunity to be involved in HR team of multinational company in Game industry. Learn full cycle recruitment activities and project expertise, and advanced tools (e.g. ERP). Exposure to senior management and various departments, with chances to join real-live business meetings. Have fun in a cross-culture international team, with young and creative talents.
- Post jobs and manage all the recruitment channels
- Screen CVs from websites
- Update the database of recruitment (e.g. referral system & ATS)
- Be responsible for Intern position recruitment from job analysis to onboard
- Research competitors and market place trends
- Assist the recruiting team in various activities as needed.
- Help to process the freelancer contract making
- Junior university student; (Major in Human resource is a plus)
- A passion to learn and develop new skills in recruiting.
- Good command of English (spoken and written);
- Good command of computer skills, and familiar with Office software;
- Professional communication skills;
- Can guarantee minimum 5-6 months internship duration (five working days per week)