Candidates will have the chances to be independently in charge of handling channels, including day-to-day communication, marketing support and closing deals.
1. Fluent English is a must.
2. Passion in communication and closing deals.
1. Research and find potential channels for product distribution and cooperation.
2. Communicate with channels and finalized cooperation details, including agreements, workflows, etc.
3. Follow up with day-to-day communication and support channels for business development, such as marketing document preparation, etc.
4. Report to team leader with progress and target achievements regularly.
5. Solve the issues during cooperation with channels.
6. Coordinate with oversea offices for service arrangement.