Junior Software Engineer/AI (助理软件工程师/人工智能方向)
• You will have the opportunities to accept AI training in order to face a broader range of customers and their real problems under the guidance , and you’ll work in a dedicated and talented AI team as an AI solution architect to design and implement AI solutions with the approaches of deep learning and machine learning.
• Machine learning solutions span the fields of image/object/video recognition, speech recognition, natural language processing, and information extraction in industries of heath care, energy, automotive, and finance etc.
• Duties will include requirement gathering, design, development, optimization, testing and implementation of AI solutions.
• Work closely with the PwC internal and external functions, and the end users to conduct the technical and production proof points. Some domestic and international travel will be required after full time employment.
• Bachelor's degree or above, will graduate in 2019;
• Major in AI, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management, Communication Engineering , Network Engineering, AT, Cloud, Robotics related IT disciplines
• Good command of written and spoken English; Japanese language ability is a plus;
• Or good command of written and spoken Japanese; English language ability is a plus;
• A working knowledge of the business such as IT consulting industry is extremely helpful
• Basic MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Strong written/verbal communication skills and technical ability
• Strong attention to detail
• Shows ability to work independently
• Ability to work in a team environment and to multi-task supporting the production of client deliverables
• Start from internship and can be converted into full time employee after graduation based on internship assessment