B E I J I N G
Global Strategy Group ("GSG") is seeking individuals who have a passion for identifying and creating solutions for clients.
We help organizations and executive teams change, grow, adapt, shape and respond to disruptive forces. We support organizations in deﬁning their ambition and developing innovative strategies that embed the agility, customer-centricity and operational excellence needed to thrive in the dynamic market.
The KPMG difference: getting from Strategy-to-Results
Who do we look for?
· Undergraduate (juniors or seniors) and postgraduate students of all academic majors with a strong passion for strategy consulting; previous experience in strategy consulting is a plus
· Able to dedicate at least 4 full workdays per week
· Commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth
· Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing - in Mandarin and English
What will you do?
Join GSG's Beijing ofﬁce for 12~16 weeks starting 2 Sept. to 27 Dec. 2019 to work in teams and directly with our clients
Receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from GSG colleagues
Support your GSG colleagues along the entire lifespan of a project, including but not limited to:
— Gather and analyze information and data
— External-facing interviews
— Formulate hypotheses and perspectives
— Draft presentation slides
How to apply?
Deadline: 15th September, 2019
· Submit your CV (in both Mandarin and English) to email@example.com with the subject line "BJ STR Internship"
· In your application email, please indicate: (1) expected graduation date, (2) available days per week, (3) available start & end date
· If selected, you will be invited to complete our online aptitude test. If successful, you will then be invited to our ofﬁce for an interview
· During all interview rounds, you will run through problem-solving cases as well as have conversations about your personal experience.