Competency and Skills:
· Fluent in English both in writing, college English Test Grade 6 (CET-6)is a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
· Independent and be able to work under a dynamic environment
· Initiative, outgoing personality and high sense of responsibility
· Optimistic and active & being good at communication and have team spirit, team-oriented & being able to work under pressure.
· Splendid writing control ability. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
· To support and assistant marketing manager to ensure the ECR product supply and support the DFM100 launch project;
· Collaborate detail with each of business stakeholder, actively be involved in and support each of marketing activities and process of ECR. Interact intensely with business stakeholder and work with marketing management, field marketing, sales specialists and application consultants .·
Keep up and follow up each action which related with ECR marketing campaign
· Routine office backup support
· Biochemistry/Science/Medical/Marketing or related Major