The MKT Coordinate intern is working with the Global Marketing Director to help developing and implementing Brandigo’s global marketing strategy, manage our social media and assist in creating amazing content that attracts new clients to our business on creating innovative brand strategies and brand experiences for foreign clients looking to make their brand stand out from the crowd in China.
You will be able to produce excellent content and will have a strong media, marketing & communication and/or digital marketing related academic background. You will also have opportunity to work on a variety of projects to serve our diverse clients, mostly multinational companies in B2B businesses, when required.
If you are passionate about social media, digital marketing and what makes a great brand, and if you are willing to push yourself further creatively, we are thrilled to invite you to join our team and bring your own ideas to each project and campaign.
Main responsibilities include:
➢ Proofreading Chinese and English branding deliverables (e.g. articles, tagline, posters) for Brandigo marketing campaigns, making sure they are attractive and without negative perception due to pronunciation or culture shock
➢ Proofread all marketing assets and content to check all the research findings, layout and language are of good quality
➢ Assist in the planning and implementation of Brandigo’s own marketing campaigns and activities
➢ Assist in the analysis and reporting of Brandigo marketing to the senior leadership team.
➢ Assist in the planning and implementation of Brandigo’s own marketing campaigns and activitivity
➢ Communicate with creative team regarding design work and provide support if necessary
➢ Support account executive team to research digital media development trend
➢ Active participation in official website, WeChat or social channel operation, and collect and study hot or trending topics to refine the relevant content
➢ Cooperated with account and creative team members to provide new ideas or make constructive suggestions to enhance Brandigo marketing activity
➢ Additional tasks to be assigned by intern mentor or project leader. The successful candidate will be asked to help out on client activities when required.
What you will get are:
• Be familiar with video marketing and Final Cut Pro
• Have a general idea on Instagram strategy, generate hot topics on social media channels.
• A positive attitude, willingness to learn new things, and happy to work on range of projects is essential
• Professional experience in SEO, industry, competitor and target audience research
• Professional experience in communication and public relations execution
• Latest insight on Chinese digital media, marketing and brand strategy development
• Opportunity to be part of a dynamic, passionate, creative team
• Preliminary knowledge of the work distribution in a global communications agency.