The MKT Coordinator intern is working with the Global Marketing Director to help develop and implement Brandigo’s global marketing strategy, manage our social media and assist in creating amazing content that attracts new clients to our business - creating innovative brand strategies and brand experiences for foreign clients looking to make their brand stand out from the crowd in China.
You will be able to produce excellent content and will have a strong media, marketing & communication and/or digital marketing related academic background. You will also have opportunity to work on a variety of projects to serve our diverse clients, mostly multinational companies in B2B businesses, when required.
If you are passionate about social media, digital marketing and what makes a great brand, and if you are willing to push yourself further creatively, we are thrilled to invite you to join our team and bring your own ideas to each project and campaign.
Main responsibilities include:
Ø Proofreading CN and EN branding deliverers (e.g. articles, tagline, posters) for Brandigo marketing campaigns, making sure they are attractive and without negative perception due to pronunciation or culture shock
Ø Proofread all marketing assets and content to check all the research findings, layout and language are of good quality
Ø Participate in market research and data analyzing projects with the research team
Ø Communicate with the creative team regarding design work and provide support if necessary
Ø Support the account executive team to research digital media development trends
Ø Active participation in official website, WeChat or social channel operation, and collect and study hot or trending topics to refine the relevant content
Ø Cooperated with account and creative team members to provide new ideas or make constructive suggestions to enhance Brandigo marketing activity
Ø Additional tasks to be assigned by intern mentor or project leader.
What you will get are:
· Be familiar with PR, digital marketing, website/social media content retainer and Final Cut Pro
· Have a general idea on B2B marketing strategy via LinkedIn,Instagram, generate hot topics on social media channels.
· Professional experience in SEO, industry, competitor and target audience research
· Professional experience in communication and public relations execution
· Latest insight on Chinese digital media, marketing and brand strategy development
· Opportunity to be part of a dynamic, passionate, creative team
· Preliminary knowledge of the work distribution in a global communications agency.要求到岗实习期至少三个月，个人无法安排上海住宿者请勿投递！