1. Assist with sales to prepare the sales related documents.
2. Assist in preparing the quotes through getting the cost from freight forwarding company with
Air/Sea/Land freight, also the cost from our own offices or international partner agent in other
Destination country. Assist with sales to determine best route for export/import based on
customer’s specific case. Record the quote status.
3. Collect customs requirements for both origin and destination as well as general process of
4. Prepare Job Instruction base on client’s requirement and pass the file to sales for confirmation.
5. Visit operation site when necessary for outbound and inbound shipments.
6. Work closely with Customer Service department for proper job coordination as well as high job
7. Assist sales to handle complaints and resolve issues if any.
8. Follow up payments settlement when necessary.
9. Record the shipment data and quote via company’s internal system.
10. Develop new local accounts and explore the business opportunities via all possible resources.
11. Attend the Marketing events to increase the brand awareness in the local market.
1. Colleague student or above; Major in Logistics; Sales & Marketing; Foreign Trade, English is
2. Good English both in writing and orally; or equivalent to CET 4 is minimum.
3. Outgoing personality, honest and proactive, responsible, good personal skills, good self-
taught ability and judgement.