Overall support Geely PMA-1 REPS daily work:
1. Support some documents work to get familiar with Nexteer procedure
2. Support with the customer required documentations
3. Support to create some database and the related maintenance
4. Support to do some test when needed and summarize the test result
5. Accept other job responsibilities as needed.
1.Bachelor degree or above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Automation, Vehicle Engineering and Mechatronics, etc.
2. Weekly internship for more than 3 days, At least 4 months of internship
3.Strong Ownership, Result driving
5.Team work, Collaboration
6.Engineering logic thinking
7.Good oral and written communication skills in English; can use clear & fluent English to describe complex tasks or issues, and explain facts, practices, procedures, etc. to others; Able to make simple presentation with English PPT, can understand English information from others and participate in English discussions on various topics;
8.Able to skillfully read blueprints, including a good understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is preferred
If you have graduated, please DON'T post this position. The graduate can't work in internship positions.