飞利浦照明实习生JB2428 HW development Intern
地址：上海田林路888弄9号飞利浦上海创新科技园2号楼 - 地铁9号线合川路站2号出口
1. Assistant hardware engineer on function /circuits analysis , testing and making report etc.
2. Assistant hardware design engineer for prototype making, soldering board , component preparing etc.
3. Assistant Hardware design engineer for testing, trouble shooting , collecting data and making report etc
1) Experience on electronic circuits/PCB layout design will be a plus
2) Experience on simulation tool like MATLAB,LTspic etc will be a plus
3) Experience on C/C++/VB will be a plus
4) Strong operating ability and paper skill
5) Good team worker and communication skill
Through a huge array of products, and variety in design, intensity, color and effects, we help make life easier and more efficient. From lighting for interiors and offices to Olympic Stadiums and the Eiffel Tower, we beautify people’s homes and public spaces and enhance safety and a sense of well-being.
Light can provide heat, purify water, treat disease, increase road safety – even play a role in semiconductor manufacturing – and we’re active in them all. Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) are a truly ‘disruptive technology’ for the Lighting Sector, offering ‘never before possible’ levels of energy savings, lifetime reliability and controllability of light (to name a few). Philips Lighting are determined to become the global leader in LED based lighting solutions. Fundamental changes in the competitive environment and value chains are happening, and Philips is looking for top talents to help shape this ‘new world of Light’.