Position Title: Development Intern in Solution Manager CIS Team
Purpose and Objective of Job
As the market leader of ERP software, SAP Digital Business Service provides a complete portfolio of maintenance offerings and a comprehensive range of services that enable customers to continually improve core business processes while leveraging their existing solutions. The SAP Solution Manager is a service and support platform, which is designed to assist customers to implementing and operating their IT solutions efficiently to increase the reliability and lower the cost of ownership. This product provides the tools, the integrated content, and the gateway to SAP that you need to implement, support, operate, and monitor your SAP solutions.
We search for engaged talents joining our team to take advantage of the SAP technology such as ABAP/SAPUI5/SAP HANA, and provide new innovations to meet the requirements from our diverse customer base.
Expectations and Tasks of Job
Preferred candidates will be team oriented, motivated, and reliable. Tasks include:
· Create/maintain high quality and reusable programming codes according to design specifications by SAP technologies: ABAP, SAPUI5 and so on.
· Support our customers during product deployment and operations via standard infrastructure, creating maintenance notes and documentation.
· Take quality assurance tasks and ensure product quality.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
· University student with major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information technology or comparable that will graduate in 2020 or onwards
· Solid knowledge about Software Engineering, Data Structures and Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming, native SQL
· Knowledge about ABAP, HTML5 and Fiori is a big plus
· Ability to work autonomously in an international team; eagerness to learn.
· Strong analytical and excellent communication skills are a must
· Excellency in English, both verbal and written is a must
· Experience in automation testing tools is a plus
What you can get from the internship experience
· Get knowledge about SAP products and Application Lifecycle Management
· Opportunity of learning SAP software developing technology, e.g. ABAP, SAPUI5, and test automation.
· Get familiar with SAP software development and quality-assurance processes
· Improve your communication skills by being involved in cross-team discussion and talking to customers.
· Experience SAP working environment and culture
· Extend your view in an international development team with open communication culture
Work Schedule: Can work for minimum 3 days a week for at least 6 months