Responsibilities include the following:
- Design test plans and test cases for feature, integration, stress, performance, robust tests.
- Execute and add value to in-depth feature, scalability, and
performance test suites.
- Write automation script to improve the automationcoverage.
- Troubleshooting to distinguishproduct issue.
- Reproduce customer issues.
Specific Job skills:
* Solid knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, DHCP, DNS, TFTP, HTTP, SSL.
* Experience with Unix/Linux OS.
* Fluent English speaking and writing.
* Troubleshooting skills in the realm of Layer 2 to Layer 7.
* Able to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks.
*2018/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Have experience as a Software Test engineer testing software or network product/solution.
Knowledge/experience with one or more of the following is a plus:
*Experienced in script programming such as Tcl/Python
* CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, or other Cisco certifications, or Cisco switch/router configuration experience
* VoIP/SIP related experience or knowledge
* Video related experience or knowledge
* Knowledge of USB, Bluetooth and WiFi