Airwallex is a financial technology company redefining payments globally. In the span of 3 years, Airwallex has secured over $202M USD in external funding, supported by top-tier investors including DST Global, Tencent, Sequoia Capital China and MasterCard. The company uses advanced technology to enable low-cost, high-speed and transparent international payments encompassing the entire cross-border payment value chain, from global collection to foreign exchange and international payments. Led by a highly capable, experienced, and driven executive team, we have established international offices across Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing, Singapore, London, Tokyo and San Francisco.
1. Assist in arranging and organizing the internal & external meetings to ensure smooth implementation.
2. Assist in material preparation, contracts filing and documents archive, as well as other relevant activities in the department.
3. Assisting to prepare solutions, proposal, and contracts for pitching / negotiation.
4. Arrange the daily schedule and travel arrangement for team member.
5. Collect information about potential clients and exhibitions.
6. Support team members with Microsoft or other software using.
7. Other works assigned by the line manager .
1. Bachelor degree
2. Fluent English
3. Willing to learn and good attitude
5. Design skill or other skills will be a plus