- Sort VAT invoices and maintain tax reports
- Deliver VAT invoices to dealers and trace receipts.
- Manage/file tax receipts and input into system.
- Maintain and file documents as per the authority’s requirements.
- Assist in calculating and filing stamp duty.
Requirements and qualifications:
- major in Finance/Accounting/Administration or related
- basic finance or accounting knowledge
- good PC skills (work, excel, ppt, etc.)
- Good command of both oral and written English.
- 4 days per week and 6 months stable internship is a must.
实习薪资：本科生15rmb/h ; 研究生18rmb/h