Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. We selectively bring together world-class technical talent that are passionate about connecting relevant products to value conscious consumers all over the world!
Wish was launched in November 2011 and already has over 400 million registered users, making it one of the top 5 mobile shopping applications on iOS and Android!
We’re looking for the worlds best talent to build a premier commerce platform from the ground up. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys taking ownership over projects and building features at all levels of the stack.
The Merchant Platform team offers a unique opportunity to work on key company initiatives to help with merchant success. Our team is small and nimble. We release new code daily to ensure that engineers are able to iterate quickly, and make an impact immediately. They work on building features from the database level to the client. We cultivate an environment for smart, driven innovators to thrive.
What You’ll do:
• Assist to define and schedule full life cycle product development for features used by merchants, including prioritizing, planning, and implementing features to help with merchant success.
• Partner with internal operations to develop world class support for Wish.
• Assist to developing wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams.
• Assist to define and analyze metrics that measure the value and success.
Who You Are:
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related fields preferred.
• Have experience in Product Management preferred, ideally in the e-commerce industry.
• An individual who is hardworking, detail-oriented, responsible and doer, Communicative, able to manage multiple priorities and work cross-functionally with other departments
• Good at English, ability to work independently in pure English environment.
• Good understanding of data ,technical acumen, hands-on experience with programming are plus.
• Having previous experience in A/B testing as well as interactive prototyping is plus.
• Available at least 3 full days a week, at least 3 months.