Future Talent Programme Leadership Track - Production Engineer
Would you like to start your career "in good company"? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
Our Future Talent Programme - Leadership Track is a 2-year programme that will develop your leadership skills and bring you broad business knowledge in a truly international environment.
From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
As a Production Engineer you will be involved in the following activities:
* Participation in the operation of production line
* Delivery the result of process key performance indicators (KPIs)
* Take prompt action to solve process problems to ensure product quality, order delivery, machine efficiency etc.
* Coordinate between different working processes of the whole production line
* Working site management
* WCM Activities in the Factory
To apply for the Future Talent Programme:
* Master degree in engineering related Major
* You have good command of English and computer skills
* You like to solve problems and you have a strong personal drive
* You are result oriented with a genuine technical interest and an analytical ability
* Passionate about applying theoretical knowledge into actual challenges.
* True team player with good communication skills
* Good ability of logical thinking and proactive