Staffing Intern —Shanghai
Work Location: 上海市闵行区紫竹科学园（公司免费班车/地铁5号线）
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of Intel HR Staffing team.
Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Running offer letters, supporting background investigation, supporting medical check, interview arrangement, etc.
- Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and it may require working within a nationally dispersed team.
- Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Judgment and decision making ability is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
- Being a master or bachelor student
- Having passion on recruiter
- Be self-motivated and a good team player
- Good communication skills
- Strong ownership