Location: Beijing Duration: 6 months
Position: Purchasing Internship in the Regional Sourcing Office
Start of internship: Jan 2019
Are you highly motivated with potential to develop yourself? Do you want to have a look under the pot-lid of automotive company? Then we are looking for you!
1. Assist in the project interior, exterior, metal, powertrain, electrical parts with team colleagues;
2. Regular meeting arrangement (Meeting Minutes, Meeting room preparation);
3. Support to analyze upstream market trend of vehicle industry;
4. Participant in meeting with suppliers and support to scout new suppliers;
5. Support to prepare reporting documents for the department in WOB;
6. Tasks assigned by team members.
Bachelor or Master students, major in Supply Chain or Purchasing Management preferred;
Language requirement: Chinese, English; German as plus;
High motivation and exceptional interpersonal skills;
Proficiency in Microsoft office applications including PPT, and Excel is a must;
Able to work under the pressure;
High sense of responsibility and ability to work;
What we offer:
Strong brands, excellent products and image;
Good management, team work, open communication & feedback;
Remuneration 150 RMB/ day for Bachelor and 180 RMB/ day for Master students;
International working environment & global network
Possible further cooperation on the final thesis (in accordance with the supervisor)
Join us and become a part of the Volkswagen Family – We are looking forward to welcome you on board!