SAP Global Sales Operations focuses on the successful creation, deployment, and execution of the “Franchise 4 Success” process- and tool-set across all GCO areas and in close alignment with related lines of business. The Services Sales Operations Business Partners work with regional or local Services Sales managers to support business and drive the “Franchise 4 Success” concept.
THE ROLE, EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In this position, as Intern of the SAP Sales Operations team, you will directly work with Sales Managers and Sales Executive from the Greater China Region (Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong) and support their daily business, guided by your Sales Operations peers (which are located in Beijing, Taiwan and Hong Kong).
You will support day-to-day tasks like supporting the bidding process, contractual process steps or administrative tasks like internal order management. Doing this you will work directly with Sales as well as other departments (Finance, Consulting…). Over time you will be handed over Franchise-related tasks to support our Sales colleagues to run their business better. And extension of your role to also support the License Sales Teams are optional.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
1. First-grade or post-graduate student Business/IT or related discipline preferable
2. Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
3. Experienced IT User – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
4. Problem-solving and analytical skills, experience in effective handling of tasks in short timeframes
5. Strong ability to collect, organize, analyze information with attention to detail and accuracy
6. Knowledge of SAP product is preferable.
7. Good level of English and is preferable.
8. Flexibility, willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
9. Positive minded, pro-active and result-oriented team-player with strong communication skills, passionate about his/her work
Work Schedule: 4-5 days a week, part time
Internship Duration: 6 months, estimate start by March
Graduation Year: 2020
Work Location: 上海市静安区会德丰国际广场（南京西路1717号）