1. Under supervision and guidance, assist with operational contracts review.
2. To assist legal counsels or outside lawyers in preparation of commercial meeting, negotiation, arbitration and litigation;
3. To do registration, amendment and annual examination of the legal entities, branch companies and rep offices;
4. Legal document recording and filing;
5. To provide legal and compliance training/education to staff and employees on laws, regulations, company policies and procedures;
6. To support compliance investigation / compliance proactive review related remediation related efforts;
7. To do the translation of legal documents
8. Assist legal counsels on litigations, government investigations, corporate matters such as preparation of board resolution, change of director, and other company secretary works.
9. Conduct in-depth legal research as assigned by legal counsels.
10. Assist the HQ and Asia legal teams on other matters as assigned.
1. Solid PRC law knowledge
2. Strong legal research, analytical, drafting skills
3. Fluent English language skills in speaking, reading and writing
4. Bachelor degree in law in China
5. Qualification: PRC bar preferred
6. Internship Experience: 6-12 months in law firm or in-house legal department experience
7. Some legal knowledge in contract law, company law a bonus, willingness to learn and adaptable to new environment a must
8. Good team player , strong communication and interpersonal skills