Overview of job
· Consolidate AR aging and aged WIP of Mindshare Shanghai
· Mindshare China Credit insurance management
· M Power commercial
· Assist Client financial audits(M Power)
· Early Payment& Unpaid report of Mindshare China
· Mindshare China clients’ rebate management
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Commercial Manager
Responsibilities of the role:
· AR&WIP: Incorporate and analysis AR statement and WIP from SSC; liaising with client leaders and Finance Team to ensure the process of billing and collection going well.
· Governance and risk management: Review credit limit exposure, formulate rigorous and detailed plans.
· M Power Commercial: Give suggestion to M Power team for commercial, contract, operation, process & finance related issues.
· Audit: Assist in M Power financial audit; Collect auditable documents from Finance Team.
· Early Payment: Inform clients the EPD when get the notice from GMT.
· Unpaid report: Inform clients the unpaid statues every quarter.
· Rebate: Prepare client’s rebate memo, analyse rebate over the years. Review the using status of rebate. Other rebate related reports.
WIP and AR review
· Rebate review
· Credit insurance review
· Unpaid review
· M Power Commercial support
· Rebate related issues
· Rebate memo to client
· Late interest calculation
· Plan on rebate (deduction, releases &etc.)
· Audits for M Power clients
What you will need:
· Bachelor degree or above
· Workable English are essential
· Strong cooperation skills to work with multi-functional team
· Strong sense of responsibility
Mindshare, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries.
Each office is dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands based on the values of speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare’s network of people are acutely aware of what's happening in their city, and believe all great communication begins and ends in media.
In 2014 Mindshare Asia Pacific was the only media agency to be ranked in the top ten in Campaign Asia’s Most Admired Companies survey, and was also seen as the best agency to work at in the region.
Mindshare APAC has won over 250 awards in the past year - and counting, including the 'Campaign Asia Pacific Agency of the Year, 2013' and the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2014’ for the second consecutive year.
China market overview
China is now the second largest media market, and the world’s most vibrant digital market, growing at double the rate of the US. In 2013, China surpassed the US in e-commerce, and China leads the world in mobile with over 600m smartphone connections. The pace of change and the scale of China’s emerging consumer market are unparalleled in any other market. Global CEOs are looking to China to drive growth, and brands are rushing to keep pace.
If you want a future in media and communications, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than China, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.