L’Oréal China R&I Center
Ø Talent Acquisition:
• Efficiently support on interview arrangement and coordination.
• Assist in draft and standardize Job Description, Post JD on each recruitment channel.
• Source CVs and make cold calls based on the requirement of JD.
• Support for talent acquisition process follow up.
• Support 2019 campus Management Trainee Program in R&I.
• Recruitment promotion such as poster design, vlog/video clip.
Ø Team assistance:
• Administration/facility support on assigned project, such as HR Sharing day/Family day/Discovery.
• Team administration support in daily basis.
• Bachelor degree & above
• Good communication skill and team work spirit
• Basic PS skills to design Job Posting
• Internship experience in similar position is highly preferred
• Good oral and written English
• Can work at least 3 days per week for 4 months
• Deeply feel the working mode of the international top level multinational enterprises, gain the internship experience for further job choice.
• Quickly train working thinking logic, improve judgment and analysis ability;
• Have the opportunity to learn about the development process of L’oreal cosmetics;
• Expand the circle of friends of global elites;
We can provide:
• Competitive internship salary in the industry;
• Shuttle bus service covering Shanghai;
• Take part in various kinds of activities in L 'oreal, such as team building;
• Delicious lunch and meal allowance;
•Happy Friday, knock off one hour early;
L 'oreal China R&I center: No.550,Jinyu road, Pudong district, Shanghai