In this position, you will join Intel Network Platforms Group Storage Team at Shanghai ZiZhu as a validation intern. You will work on Storage Performance Development Kit () validation, storage solution built-up, performance optimization and so on. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain different Intel hardware and software technologies, deep debugging, validating and performance tuning skills, knowledge of cutting-edge storage solutions.
1. Computer science or equivalent background students.
2. Good understanding of Linux/FreeBSD like system and Internals.
3. Good understanding of C/C++/Python/Bash programming skills.
4. Good problem solving skills coupled with a strong aptitude to learn and innovate.
5. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English) and the ability to work as part of a multisite team.