1. Brief Description
As a member of the Global Marketing team, the Marketing Intern’s role is mainly to provide support to the Retail vertical/ North Asia region marketing lead on implementation of both the vertical oriented or region focused marketing initiatives and plans.
The ideal candidate needs to have good language skills, as Chinese natives, he or she shall be excellent in English and fluent in Japanese.
The ideal candidate shall also have the mix of problem solving, analytical, technical and, communications skills, which will allow him or her to excel in this role.
The candidate needs be a self-starter who has a passion for working in a small, fast-paced team and has excellent time management and multi-tasking capabilities.
2. Key Accountabilities/Duties
- Proofread Chinese and Japanese translations of APL Logistics marketing collaterals
- Coordinate with the translation house and the design agency for the marketing collaterals formatting in localized languages
- Conduct online research and data compiling for marketing intelligence purpose (under the guidance of the marketing manager)
- Liaison with the Greater China branch offices for 2017 Corporate Calendar Project fulfilment
- Support the detailed execution of Marketing events
- Bachelor / Master degree graduated in Y2017
- Major in Japanese Language
- CET- 6 or above
- Strong desire and ownership, be good at communication and good team spirit
Work Location: 静安区广中西路555号宝华国际广场20楼（近一号线上海马戏城站）