- Must have excellent English and Chinese communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fast learner, patient, diligent and self-discipline
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (especially Excel, PPT) and outlook
- Good written skills on press release and Wechat
- Prefer student who can work in Kunshan from July to September, offering living and meals
- Prefer student who is able to work more than 3 days per week and work for long term (more than 6 months)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting work of training team, HR dept., including translating and develop training materials, updating statistics of trainees, on-site training supporting working and other training related working.
- Compiling newsletter of every month.
- Supporting training procurement process.
- Making regular training report( monthly and quarterly).