YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Check calendar and send meeting invitation(incl. teleconference)
• Book meeting rooms, order lunch/dinner
• Business Travel Arrangement (including visa, tickets, hotel, travel application, agenda,
• Organize teambuilding
• Planning & organization events (Workshops)
• Conflicts solving & time management
• Communication and interpersonal skill (Keep good relationship with colleagues and visitors)
• Book stationary
• Raise PR in system/Do GR in your-docs system
• Consistent with Line Manager and Maintain good reputation in FAA team
WHO YOU ARE
1. Minimum Bachelor degree (or equivalent education)
2. Good level of English (both in oral and written), fluent in Chinese.
3. Nice, patient.
4. Open and active.
5. Able to follow up things in good manner responsively
6. Having good common sense and mature; good interpersonal and
communication skills and result-oriented
7. Strong analytical ability and always positive and proactive working
attitude, able to work under pressure, eager to learn and able to learn