This is the position with a variety of Search production responsibilities. In this role, you will be responsible for high quality execution of Paid Search activities, all contributing to the successful management of our client’s business objectives. The role is dynamic, in that you will work across multiple work-streams, client rosters, and Search tasks.
The position requires familiarity with Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and a core set of skills for success, specifically Excel mastery, project and time management, proactive communication, self-drive to learn, written and verbal English skills, and desire to learn and grow within the digital marketing space.
In this position, the individual will have an opportunity to expand their digital marketing skill set through a 12-18 months rotation across multiple digital marketing channels, including Display, Analytics, Organic and Paid Social.
· Specific Search tasks will include, but not be limited to: performing keyword research, writing ad copy, developing search traffic estimates, segmenting keywords into campaign structures and aligning them based on business goals, optimizing content, and contributing to the technical consulting needs of our client’s program
· General Business tasks will include, but not be limited to: research (industry, client, competitive, etc.); campaign analysis; time/task management; project management; prioritization of activities to meet deadlines
· Perform frequent data manipulation and interpretation exercises, with Excel and proprietary tools; Experience with Excel is critical, in that you will frequently utilize various formulas and shortcuts to perform a variety of spreadsheet tasks with large and disparate data sets
· Self-manage execution of activities against deadlines across multiple work-streams; Provide proactive communication and effective time management skills
· Complete activities according to best practices, standard operations procedures, and team member guidance, consistently meeting high quality standards and striving to add value in each activity
· Day to day engagement, collaboration, and partnering with internal teams will be required
· Actively monitoring and sharing of industry news, on-line marketing trends, industry tools, and internal cross-team key learnings
· Native Chinese
· Fluent in English, both verbal and written; strong skills are required
· Mastery of Excel, including extensive data manipulation, along with tactical execution including: pivot tables, V/H Look-ups, concatenation, Macro, etc.
· Intellectually curious and eager to learn through self-education, as well as structured training classes
· Self-management of time, able to meet deadlines in time sensitive environment
· High degree of personal accountability and attention to detail
· Commitment to constant learning, knowledge sharing, collaboration, and idea generation
· Desire to work in dynamic, time intensive environments where consistent fire drills and competing priorities are commonplace
· Energetic, organized, highly motivated, and a fast learner
· B.A./B.S. degree required; Marketing, Business, Information Sciences, and Economics preferred
· Previous experience in Baidu/AdWords paid search operations
What Makes You Stand Out?
· Experience in a digital agency
· Google Analytics Individual Qualification
· SEO and other growth hacking skills
· Skill of presentation
· Skill of a programming language