1. Assisting in exploring the retail store expansion opportunities in travel retail areas, including but not limited to liaise with the existing and potential landlords, collect and maintain market/competitive intelligence data through exploring local network.
2. Assisting in tender management, including solution design, proposal preparation, and pricing structure support for board members.
3. Constantly reviewing and studying the currently brand and project portfolio locally and globally by preparing and improving presentations and proposal speaks to the landlord’s needs, concerns, and objectives in China mainland.
4. Coordinate with the store planning team on new store opening project, including preparing applications, drafting emails, assisting in time management and liaise with internal teams on payment, operations and finance aspects.
5. Act as a project coordinator for Business Development team, ensure close and effective communication with all internal teams, including arranging meetings, drafting reports, managing translation works and offering support on project level.
1. At least 3 days/per week
2. Bachelor’s degree in English, business administration or design related fields.
3. MS PPT proficiency is a must, other relevant software experience a plus.
4. Be able to under pressure, sometimes in working overtime and traveling.
5. Good communication skill.
6. Fluent English oral and written skills.