解决方案架构师实习生 -Solution Architect Intern
Architect Intern, AWS
As a SA Intern in AMAZON Web Services (AWS) China org, you will have the exciting opportunity to assist in shaping and delivering on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s cloud computing platform within the enterprise, SMB, and startup communities in China.
Your key job responsibilities include but not limited to:
1) Develop customer facing sales tool kit includes product brochures, customer facing decks, user guides, etc.
2) Work with solution architects team to
- build demo kits
- verify selected solutions
- create solution summary for common issues
- create white paper and best practices
- coordinate the SA meeting and knowledge sharing
- support well-architected program result consolidation
- support new sales for the 1st call
· Basic Qualifications
· Strong intention to learn new technology
· Strong ownership with solid team-work spirit
· Good learning agility with in-depth knowledge/practice in certain software development areas
· Advanced knowledge of Linux scripting, strong hands-on and problem-solving skills
· Sufficient fluency in bilingual (English and Chinese) communication
· Preferred Qualifications
Preferred job requirements:
· Working towards postgraduate degree in Computer Science or related majors
· Be able to work 4-5 days out of a week in 6+ months consistently.
· Willingness of working in a fast-paced and highly matrix organization.
· Proven success in managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
· In-depth knowledge/practice in clou
d computing related areas are highly preferred.