Are you a great team player with a proven background in HR? Can you work well under pressure while still maintaining strict attention to detail? Do you have exceptional organizational and admin skills?
Perfect! You should consider joining our team as a HR Specialist.
We’re a global provider of quality control and compliance services that helps brands and retailers manage their supply chains. Our HR department helps us attract the best talent, promote personal growth, and ensure that every member of our crew feels truly appreciated. If you're great with people and teams, come on board and do your part to ensure a smooth ride for us all.
You can help us by managing the documents and formalities that accompany each employee’s journey through the company.
The Job Description
One of your main tasks will be keeping in order the extensive paperwork that a well run Human Resources department generates.
You will be expected to:
- Handle issues related to salaries and benefits.
- Keep up-to-date our organizational charts, headcount reports, and employee files.
- Oversee the necessary admin and formalities when bringing new employees on board, and when someone leaves our team.
It could be you, if you are:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Human Resources Management.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Detail-oriented, a team player, and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- A good team player and fast learner.
It also helps if you are:
- Familiar with the local laws and regulations regarding compensation and benefits, including salaries, insurance, and individual income tax.
- Punctual and organized.