1.Support new supplier survey, information collection of NDA, supplier profile and BOM/drawing management, time to RFQ( raw material, parts, tooling, machine rate, etc.) with template.
2. Follow up PUQ red shelf, COQ/COC, contracts, NDA and agreements signature according to Bosch guideline.
3. Check parts regionalization /RPP list in terms of supplier introduction, RFQ, Eng. sample release, ISIR sample PO release, SAP system set up and stock cut off.
4. Support PUI routine operation for urgent case.
5. Data and documents maintenance coordination.
1. Bachelor degree or above, 4-5 days per week and at least 6 months internship
2. Familiar with MS software, proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
3. Able to work from daily operation, can complete tasks under adverse conditions and pressure
4. Willing to learn and take over new things and challenging tasks
5. High responsibility, be diligent and self-driven
6. Good communication in English speaking and writhing