Marketing Intern - 市场实习生 （咖啡业务单元）
1. Follow up key project output’s timeline with agency, include package design, size, etc.
2. Prepare contract for our media partners and vendor; use SAP system to process payment, working together with corporate legal, procurement and finance department;
3. Ad-hoc administration support to marketing team, include but not limited to: meeting room booking, tasting room set-up;
1. University student, preferred third year student
2. 3 to 4 days per week at least and last for 6 months
3. Fast learning, good at communication, and excellent English skills.
4. Strong multi-tasking ability; proactive and efficient, detailed-oriented at the same time
5. Quickly adapt to different environment, quick-witted and able to work under pressure and strict timeline
5. Good at Microsoft Office.