Job Description (Platform Validation Engineer):
In this position, you will join in Platform Validation Team as an engineering intern in INTEL Data Center Group.
PV team is responsible for enterprise server products verification and validation, issues analysis and debug, customer solution providing, test methodology development, test automation development, etc..
Your detailed responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Test automation development
-Participating in whole test process.
- Working closely with validation, development and marketing engineers to analyze and debug issues on server.
- Helping set up new LAB facilities and infrastructure.
Job Qualifications (not require all of them. But the more, the better):
- A post graduate student in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related majors.
- Basic knowledge of Intel® architectures like IA-32, IA-64
- Basic knowledge of Server, CPU, Chipset, Bus, networking, performance, etc.
- Good understanding of Windows/Linux
- Strong capability of software application programming such as Python , HTML, Perl, C++, JAVA, etc.
- High sense of responsibility, flexibility and result orientation
- Capable of self-study and quick hands on
- Fluent spoken and written English would be an added advantage
Job Location and Timing:
- Location: Zizhu Science Park, MinHang, Shanghai (free company shuttle available)
- Full time (5 days x 8 hrs) preferred, 4 days as minimum
- Around 1 year internship starts from you get the offer from HR
How to apply:
- Please submit your resume
- Please title your email as
Question is welcome via email ONLY.