职位： Media Analyst
( full-time fresh graduate program with 1-month internship)
- 应届研究生为佳，优秀本科生也可，专业不限，对舆情监测市场研究行业有热情，对数据分析以及内容分析有基本认识, 熟悉excel/PPT运用
Media Analyst （with 1-month internship）
Jump-start your career at Meltwater Shanghai as a Media Analyst!
Meltwater, headquartered in San Francisco, is a global leader in media intelligence software with offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong in Greater China. Organizations will look outside, beyond their internal reporting systems to a world of data that is constantly growing and changing. Meltwater has won several awards as a Top Employer worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China 2016” as well as “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong 2016” by Great Place to Work™. We’re looking for exceptional candidates to contribute to our exponential growth in Greater China.
The main responsibility of this position will be providing summary and insightful media reports for Meltwater clients in Greater China region.
- Conduct research on Meltwater tools on news, media as well as social media platforms
- Create business-focused report templates for valued clients and track competitive analysis
- Develop visualizations in Excel and PowerPoint to illustrate clients brand data
- Ensure the consistency and accuracy of report delivery on timely basis
- Working closely with translation team on the brand key messages and relevant findings across all media and social initiatives
- Working extensively with Client Success team to assist in on-boarding training, customers’ need analysis and enhancing the customer satisfaction
- Nurture and strengthen client’s understand of the social media space and their brand’s performance
- Keeping track of market trends and staying abreast in the digital market arena
- University degree of Communication, Translation, Data Analysis or Business related discipline. International experience would be a plus.
- Fresh Graduate would also be considered as Research Associate.
- Candidate with experience in market research, e.g. qualitative and quantitative research and survey design, would be considered as Media Analyst
- Strong communication skills in both Chinese and English, spoken and written
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and able to complete tasks independently within deadline
- Strong skills of collecting and summarizing large volume of data
- Team player, fixable and ready to take on new challenges
- Passionate about digital marketing and social media
We are offering:
- Fast paced and exciting work environment
- Structured and hands-on training program
- A high level of responsibility and autonomy
- Accelerated performance-based promotion program