To support the Deputy Manager on business management and government affairs tasks, the intern will be:
1. Responsible for task related to Gov affairs and other events:
-Update the European Chambers website for planned events in Guangzhou,
-Send invitations through our system or personal emails and making phone calls,
-Create registration lists for the respective events in Guangzhou,
-Responsible for the registration desk of the events in Guangzhou.
2. Responsible for Working Group and Forum:
-Create and update charts as requested by the Deputy Manager,
-Provide translation assistance related to government communication but not limited to that,
-Research on working group (WG) and Forum related policy, regulations, and preparing WG and Forum specialized e-newsletter to be sent out to WG and Forum members,
-Update Government Offices contact list database,
-Update WG and Forums Mailing Lists.
1. Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
2. Background in law, business, economics or administration preferred
3. Fourth year students preferred
4. Detail-oriented, fast-learning ability
5. Flexible and proactive attitude
6. Organizational, communication, social and presentation skills
7. Computer literacy, including Outlook, Word, Excel
The internship will run for 6 months. First 3 months will not get subsidiary, 2000RMB per month will be given from the fourth month on. Please note that the intern shall work five days a week in the China Shine Plaza in Guangzhou.
Upon successful completion of the internship, a letter of recommendation from the Chamber will be provided as a reference.