1) To organize and prioritize daily workload in order to focus on Company's long-term interest and in accordance with weekly procedural assignments
2) Report to Purchasing Manager all information and market trends, competitors' activities and news that may affect the business of the Company through product highlight / new product information sheet
3) Responsible for the proper follow up of assigned inquiries and orders to meet commitments to customers
4) Share workload with Asst. Merchandisers and coordinate with QA/QC staff, Shipping Staff and Management according to Company procedures to facilitate shipping of products on time
5) Coordinate with Assistant Merchandisers to pass full information including contract information of supplier, price indication, packing information, comments for price, product quality and sample to electronic data operator to prepare or update New Product Information on time
6) Control quotations and samples and ensure all samples have proper stickers or hangtags with description
7) Communicate all relevant information to QA/QC team in order to enable them to arrange proper quality control inspection and factory or product audits.
8) Contribute in the implementation of the quality assurance program, working with Quality Control staff during project start-ups and during online evaluations.
9) Perform any other duties as assigned by the Senior Merchandiser / Sourcing Manager.